Monday, May 11, 2009

LOCAL HIP HOP!

Its been awhile since i posted due to taking off a week for SXSW and then trying to catch up in grad school has worn me out... But I heard these guys and had to post it!

I usually look down on most dallas based hip hop because most of it has no soul and zero creativity. I almost skipped over these guys aswell but the name caught my eye: AwkQuarius
I don't know much about Pikahsso & Tahiti of AwkQuarius, besides they are local musicians/film makers. I Can't believe i missed these guys at SXSW! Their videos are funny and the music is so SMOOVE..........Check out these music Videos:






Download the Jam;
AwkQuarius - Let's Hit the Town

AwkQuarius Links:
Myspace
Blog
Youtube

-Dyno

1 comment:

  1. Yo This is Pikahsso Of AwkQuarius and PPT I wanna thank u for showing us love on this BLOG i definitely appreciate that...verb

    Pikahsso

    ReplyDelete